Who doesn’t love variety? Or going to a store knowing they have everything you need under one roof? Grand Central is lucky enough to be home to two of these types of stores: Tiger and Pylones. Today, we bring to you our favourite picks from the stores where nothing seems to be impossible:
- For the frequent flyers among us, this African Spirit Weekend Bag is ideal for you. Its tribal prints ensure it is never lost or mistaken leaving you a stress free start to your adventure.
- Tick-tock, it’s tail works the clock! This one goes out to all the cat-lovers. Try the Cat Clock and be the talk of all your friends.
- Keep Cool – Thermal Flask – always keeping its cool, unless you like things hot. You can count on this flask for up to 9 hours, whether we’re going for a walk in the countryside or a picnic by the sea.
- Bored of looking at the same old USB port? Us too. That’s why we love the USBusy – Multi-Port USB. Connect it to your computer and watch it’s eyes light up with 4 additional USB ports!
- For a nap en route, try their colourful neck pillows and bask in supreme comfort, whatever the distance.
- If fancy dress is your question, Tiger provide the perfect answer. Their Inflatable Shark Suit is an absolute steal at just £25.
- With Summer in full swing, Tiger are providing everything you need for a successful barbecue. Tongs, marinating brushes, corn cutters and even multicoloured napkins. One stop is all you need for a successful Summer.